What You Need to Know to be a Perfect 10!
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 2:00-9:00
Tuesday : 9:00-9:00
Gym phone number: 724-318-8498
Web Address: www.perfecttengymnastics.com
1. The focus of our program is to learn while having fun. We focus on proper fundamentals and add new skills once those fundamentals are mastered. Getting better is fun!
2. Be prepared for class:
· Shoes & coats go in your cubby
· Hair should be out of your face
· Wear comfortable clothing (a leotard is preferred for girls), no zippers, no buttons, and bare feet
· When possible, please be dressed and ready to gobefore class begins
· No gum, no jewelry (small earrings are OK)
3. Viewing is open to parents each week, however, we ask that you & family members watch quietly, allowing us to coach your child and not to distract from his/her progress. Viewing is restricted to the specified area. Even if your child falls, the coach will handle it and get you if necessary. Your job is to stay calm, thereby helping your son or daughter to also stay calm.
4. For the safety of all children, we ask that there be no photography or videotaping of any kind. Photographs can be taken after class and on the last day of each semester. Please talk to your child's instructor to make arrangements to take pictures after class.
5. Children are expected to be respectful to coaches, other children, equipment, and themselves. Please wait your turn, keep hands to yourself, pay attention in class, and try your hardest.
6. Safety is a priority. Please be aware of your surroundings. Listen to your coach; walk around, not under, the equipment; and stay with your group.
7. In the case of inclement weather, any cancellations will be posted on our website, the answering machine, or WTAE, KDKA, or WPXI. We will also make every effort to email you in case of a cancellation.
8. Make-up dates would then be announced.
9. Coaches are available to answer questions AFTER each class. If a matter needs to be further addressed, please don?t hesitate to call the gym and Heather or Melissa will get back to you.
10. We use Process Pink as our credit card processing company. So, when you use your credit card at Perfect 10, a portion of the proceeds go toward the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
We look forward to working with your child and having a great semester!