Policy Changes Effective Aug. 1, 2016
· Private lessons are available in packages of one (1), three (3), or five (5) PER SEMESTER
· Private lessons are available to students CURRENTLY ENROLLED at Perfect 10 Gymnastics.
· Once dates are confirmed, ONE make-up date will be available for re-scheduling, if needed. No other re-scheduling will be permitted, and money paid will be forfeited if lesson is missed.
· Lesson times will be strictly enforced. Coaches are needed in a class following privates, so end-times will be adhered to. If you are late, you will not get the entire 30 minutes allotted.
· Private lessons are to be used as a ?brush-up? or ?final push? of skills. They should not be used to take the place of a class.
· Please understand that we need an accurate head-count to properly staff and instruct at the party. Letting siblings join after head-count is given, because you paid for 18 children, affects our student-teacher ratios. The number you give us is the number we are staffed for, and determines who works the party. *25 children is the ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM number of children permitted at the party. Our party room can not accommodate and we can not properly supervise more. Please understand that if more than 25 children are on the floor, we will need to remove children or end the party. Please don?t invite more than 25 children.
· Allowing children out of the party child?s age range to participate is not permitted. All participants should be within two years of the birthday child?s age.
· No children under the age of two or over the age of 12 will be permitted on the floor during a party. This is for their safety and the maintenance of our equipment.
· Parents of the birthday child are welcome to be on the floor during the party. They are NOT permitted to jump on the trampoline or into the pit; climb the rope; or ?tumble?. The equipment was built with children in mind. It was not made for adults.